Bookmark this page and check back often for new items!
Check out the titles from our library of books and ebooks below.
In this eBook, you will learn all about potato selection, planting, care, harvest, and storage – plus how to avoid common mistakes. You can learn more about this title here.
The Complete Guide To Growing Potatoes
A complete reference and an ultimate guide that teaches you everything you need to know about potato selection, planting, care, harvest, and storage.
Soil & Amendments
Try these soil amendments to help your plants grow better!
This is a great natural solution if you want to add both nutrients and organic matter to your garden. Composted cow manure also has lots of beneficial microbes that will help to improve your soil. This mix will not burn plant roots, and it provides the following benefits:
- Improves sandy soil by helping to retain water and nutrients
- Speeds up drainage for clay soil to prevent root rot
- Helps grass, shrubs, and trees to grow in your landscape
- Provides nutrition for fruit and vegetable crops
- Builds the soil with organic material to feed plants naturally
This soil mix contains high quality peat moss. It is great if you want a general purpose medium for your growing environment. Mycorrhizal spores germinate in the growing medium and produce filaments which enter into root cells. This helps plant roots to access more water and nutrients in the soil.
ProMix’s BX General Purpose Mycorrhizae Plus Biofungicide offers these benefits:
- Better fertilizer uptake (reduces your costs)
- Higher stress resistance for plants (you will lose fewer plants)
- Larger root system
- More flower production
- Bigger plant size and yield
- Improved water uptake (better drought resistance)
- Faster seed germination
- Increased plant disease resistance
Move soil, rocks, and everything else around the garden faster and easier!
Basic but helpful, this cart makes it much easier to move whatever you need around the garden.
You can tip it down completely to roll heavy stuff in (like rocks) or dump out soil, sand, compost, manure, weeds, or plants that you pruned/pulled.
The Rubbermaid Commercial 4.5 Cu. Ft. Roughneck Lawn Cart offers these benefits:
- Moves heavy loads quickly and easily (much more efficient than hand carry)
- Easy to lift and dump (sort of like a mini-wheelbarrow)
- There is a place for tools and a water bottle near the handle
- Holds 4.75 cubic feet (.127 m3) level capacity or 5.75 cubic feet (.16 m3) heaped capacity